Chili Cookoff is a time for family, friends, and neighbors to come together for good food...
...an auction of donated items and lots of prizes. Cakes and brownies are special treats at Chili Cookoff!
There will be a 50/50 raffle, too.
Volunteer Judges Needed
Please read the article below about what CASI says about judging opportunities at the
Terlingua International Chili Championship.
This information applies to our 1-day event as well.
So you want to be a judge at the
- Over 300 Judges are needed to determine who will take home the coveted World Chili Pepper.
- You will judge an average of 10 to 15 entries during your tasting experience.
- No judging experience is necessary, just a desire to taste entries from the world's best competitive cooks.
- Every cook is trying to impress the judges, so you are not likely to find a bad entry.
- Beverages and condiments are provided for your judging pleasure and to cleanse the palate.
- Judging is fun and filling!
- On Saturday, there are likely to be 6-7 rounds of judging, with the Final Table judging, consisting of sponsors and chili VIPs, being the last round.
- Judging times will be posted for each event.
- If you are not present to judge during the round you are assigned, sorry you might lose your spot.
- Click here for the full CASI article and the CASI Volunteer Judges registration form.
Please click and complete the Chili Judge Volunteer form below...
SCAN THIS QR CODE
Donald W. Bunnell
All proceeds go to the American Legion Post 572
to be used to maintain and improve the Belvedere Memorial Park Cemetery.